Chapter 1 Assignments
1) Watch the lectures by the date listed on the calendar! I will clarify and ask for questions in class, but I will NOT repeat the lecture! It is your responsibility to be prepared for class.
2) Watch the video and the lecture (#3) on describing distributions. This is an important theme in AP Statistics.
3) Read the two articles below by clicking on the dark orange buttons. The second reading requires a written response due by Tuesday, September 15.
4) There are three pencasts to assist with the Chapter 1 problems in the book. Watch them as needed.
5) Study guide - This will help you focus your studying for the Chapter 1 test. Not a grade.
6)Please print and bring the Chapter 1 FRAPPY to class on Monday, September 21.